These instructions are to assist you with changing your Clinical Module (AllScripts EHR) Security Profile Password (this is needed for those providers that prescribe electronically using EPCS). **NOTE** Starting 9/5/20 the Security Profile Password must be at least 10 characters in length and contain characters from ALL of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numerical characters (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
A. Manage Security Profile:
- Go to Menu > Manage Security Profile.
B. New Password Link:
- Click the words “Click here to Create New Password”.
C. Create New Password:
- Enter your current EHR password.
- Enter and then re-enter your new Security Account Password following the criteria specified.
- Click OK.
Note: You may be presented with the circling arrow for several seconds. This is normal as it processes the change in password.
D. Successful Change Notification:
- Click OK on the screen stating your password change was successful.
E. Close Window:
- Click OK on the main Security Account Information window to close it and return to Allscripts EHR.