If you are on site at a MAHEC location, change your password by hitting Ctrl+Alt+Del and selecting Change Password (requirements below). Once you have successfully changed password, you will need to immediately REBOOT the device or your account will lockout.
Passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Passwords must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Not contain the user name or parts of the user’s full name
- Be at least 10 characters in length
- Contain characters from ALL of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Numerical characters (0 through 9)
- Special characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
*Starting 9/5/2020 Providers that Electronically Prescribe from EPCS – You will need to go update your Clinical Module (AllScripts EHR) Security Profile Password to meet these new requirements. Click instructions and follow to change password to meet the new requirements.