You need Citrix Workspace installed to access MAHEC Citrix Applications. MAHEC devices have these pre-installed but if you will be using a personal device, you will need this installed. You will also need to be enrolled in DUO Mobile to access MAHEC Citrix Applications off campus.
Installing Citrix Workspace
You will need to install Citrix Workspace to access certain MAHEC Applications.
- Download Citrix Workspace from https://www.citrix.com/downloads/workspace-app
- For Windows: Choose Workspace App for Windows and install by following the on screen instructions
- For Mac: Choose the Workspace App that will run on your macOS.
- TIPS for Mac installations: The newest version of Workspace only runs on Sierra (10.13) and above. If your current macOS is one before Sierra, you’ll find different version in the link Earlier Versions of Workspace app for Mac. If you are unsure of your macOS, click the Apple in the top left corner and choose About This Mac.
- Once it’s installed, Workspace will ask you to Add an Account. When the window displays enter ehr.mahec.net then click Add. Next you’ll login with your network credentials.