A scheduling template defines many of the settings for a scheduled meeting. If hosts often use the same settings for their meetings, a site administrator can save those settings in a template. When scheduling meetings, a host can select the template to avoid having to set many of the same options for each meeting.
There are two types of scheduling templates:
- Standard scheduling templates: Available for all hosts. A Webex service includes a set of standard templates. Site administrators can also make hosts’ personal templates available as standard templates.
- Personal scheduling templates: A template that a host sets up and that is available only for that host. A host can create a personal template from within the meeting scheduler, by using the Save As Template option. When saving a template, the host can also save the template as a standard template, by selecting Save As Standard Template. The template then appears in the list of standard templates.
- Sign in to mahec.webex.com
- Select the Meetings tab on the left
- Select the Schedule button in the upper right
- Select all the the options you will want in your template, including any Advanced Options
- Select Save as Template next to the Start Button