Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Assign a Delegate on the Webex Site
- Go to mahec.webex.com and sign in.
- On the left hand side of the screen select Preferences > Scheduling > Scheduling Permissions.
- In the Scheduling permission box, type the email address of one or more hosts you want to allow to schedule meetings on your behalf. You can select a maximum of 20 hosts.
- Select Save at the bottom of the Preferences page.
If Permissions Have Not Already Been Set, Set Scheduling Permission in Microsoft Outlook for Windows
- From Microsoft Outlook go to File > Account Settings > Delegate Access.
- Select Add, and find the name of the person you want to add as a meeting delegate.
- In the Calendar field select Editor, and then select OK.