Microsoft Home Use Program
These steps outline how an eligible employee can make a Microsoft Home Use Program purchase:
- Sign Up
- Visit the Microsoft Home Use Program page.
- Click on the Get Started button.
- Enter the employee’s MAHEC corporate email address.
- An email will be sent to the employee’s corporate email address inbox with a link that will authenticate their eligibility for the program.
- Sign In
- Once they have been authenticated, they will begin the purchase process by providing their Microsoft account that’s associated with their personal email address which will allow them to view the discounts on products available to them based on your organization’s Home Use Program benefit.
- The purchase is processed and completed in the Microsoft Store. The employee can install Office 365 on their personal devices after the purchase is complete. Employees who buy Office 365 Home can share their subscription with up to 5 members of their household.